If you're thinking of a move in Spring, why not beat the crowd? Get ahead of your competition! 10 Reasons why list in the Winter:
Saturday Jan 18th, 2020Share
1. There are fewer homes for sale.... Therefore, there is less competition for qualified buyers.
2. Winter prospects are more serious buyers and likely to buy your home NOW!
3. Interest rates are still extremely low right NOW!
4. One of the highest percentages of “listings sold” to “listings taken” occurs during this time of year – do you know what this means for you?
5. You may receive more money for your home now - because you have less competition.
6. The first few months of the year are traditionally the biggest transfer months and you must be on the market NOW to capture that market.
7. By selling now you can have a delayed closing or extended occupancy if you want it.
8. When you sell during the winter you have an opportunity to buy during the spring, when many, many more homes are on the market.
9. You may have fewer actual showings, but more qualified and motivated Buyers that can put an offer on your house NOW!
10. Corporate transfers, who need to buy a home now, can’t wait until spring.
The market is active and has changed with a sustained upward swing. Allow us to help you, call today.