COVID-19 WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN!
Monday Mar 23rd, 2020Share
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- (Use sanitizer when soap and water aren't available-but it's just not as good!) moisturize to!
STAY SAFE IN THESE CHANGING TIMES...
CALL ON ME ANYTIME FOR ANYTHING...